Looking for a way to download Vani – The answer to calls from your personal voice assistant for PC Windows 10/8/7? You are then in the right place. Keep reading this article for how to download and install one of the best communication apps Vani for PC.
Most of the apps available on Google Play Store or iOS Appstore are designed exclusively for mobile platforms. But did you know that you can still use any of your favorite Android or iOS apps on your laptop even if the official version of the PC platform is not available? Yes, they come out of some simple tips that you can use to install Android apps on Windows machine and use them just like you use them on Android smartphones.
Here in this article, we are going to list different ways to Download Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer on PC in a step-by-step guide. So before you get started, let’s take a look at the technical specifications of Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer.
Vani – The answer to calls from your personal voice assistant for PC – Technical specifications
|Last name||Vani – Answering calls from your personal voice assistant|
|File size||13 M|
|Facilities||1,000,000 and over|
|Developped by||Bolo International|
Vani – Answering calls from your personal voice assistant is at the top of the list of apps in the Communication category on Google Playstore. He has very good points and reviews. Currently, Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer for Windows overcame Over 1,000,000 application installations and 4.3 stars Average overall rating points of users.
If you have not installed Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer on your Android smartphone, here is the Google Playstore link. It is worth installing it on your smartphone –
Vani download for Windows 10/8/7 laptop:
Most of the apps these days are developed just for the mobile platform. Games and apps like PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. are only available for Android and iOS platforms. But Android emulators also allow us to use all these apps on PC.
So even if the official version of Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer for PC is not available, you can still use it with the help of emulators. Here in this article, we are going to introduce you two of the popular Android emulators to use Vani on PC.
Vani download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and most used emulators to run Android apps on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also available for Mac OS. We will use Bluestacks in this method to download and install Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop PC Answering Calls. Let’s start our step-by-step installation guide.
- Step 1: Download Bluestacks software from the link below, if you haven’t installed it before – Download Bluestacks for PC
- 2nd step: The installation procedure is quite simple and straightforward. After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator.
- Step 3: The initial loading of the Bluestacks app may take some time. Once opened, you should be able to see the Bluestacks home screen.
- Step 4: Google Play Store is pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double-click the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case, look for Vani – Answering calls from your personal voice assistant to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the app under list of installed applications in Bluestacks.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in bluestacks and start using the Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
If you have an APK file, there is an option in Bluestacks to import an APK file. You don’t need to go to Google Playstore and install the game. However, it is recommended to use the standard method to install Android apps.
The latest version of Bluestacks comes with a lot of amazing features. Bluestacks4 is literally 6 times faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. Using Bluestacks is therefore the recommended method to install Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer on PC. You must have a minimum PC configuration to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you might experience loading issues while playing high end games like PUBG
Vani download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
Yet another popular Android emulator that is gaining a lot of attention lately is MEmu play. It’s super flexible, fast, and exclusively designed for gaming. Now let’s see how Download Vani – Your personal voice assistant to answer calls for Windows 10 PC or 8 or 7 laptops using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your PC. Here is the download link for you – Memu Play website. Open the official website and download the software.
- 2nd step: Once the emulator is installed, open it and find the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. Just double tap it to open it.
- Step 3: Now search for Vani – your call answering app for personal voice assistant on Google Playstore. Find the official app from developer Bolo International and click the Install button.
- Step 4: After successful installation, you can find Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer on MEmu Play home screen.
MemuPlay is a simple and easy to use application. It is very light compared to Bluestacks. Since it is designed for gaming purposes, you can play premium games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, etc.
Vani for PC – Conclusion:
Vani – Answering calls from your personal voice assistant is hugely popular with its simple yet efficient interface. We have listed two of the best installation methods Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Answers Calls on a Windows PC Laptop. Both of the mentioned emulators are popular for using apps on PC. You can follow any of these methods to get Vani for PC Windows 10.
We conclude this article on Download Vani for PC with that. If you have any questions or have trouble installing emulators or Vani – Your Personal Voice Assistant Call Answer for Windows, let us know through comments. We will be happy to help you!