Finding a way to download Money Manager – Budget & Expense Tracker for PC Windows 10/8/7? You are then in the right place. Keep reading this article for how to download and install one of the best financial apps Money Manager for PC.
Most of the apps available on Google Play Store or iOS Appstore are designed exclusively for mobile platforms. But did you know that you can still use any of your favorite Android or iOS apps on your laptop even if the official version of the PC platform is not available? Yes, they come out of some simple tricks that you can use to install Android apps on Windows machine and use them just like you use them on Android smartphones.
Here in this article, we are going to list different ways to Download Money Manager – Budget & Expense Tracker on PC in a step-by-step guide. So before you get started, let’s take a look at the technical specifications of Money Manager – Budget & Expense Tracker.
Money Manager – Budget & Expense Tracker for PC – Technical Specifications
|Last name||Money Manager – Budget and expense monitoring|
|File size||7.8 million|
|Facilities||More than 1000|
|Developped by||The End application|
Money Manager – Budget and expense monitoring is at the top of the list of apps in the Finance category on Google Playstore. He has very good points and reviews. Currently, Money Manager – Budget & Expense Tracker for Windows overcame Over 1000 application installations and 3.9 stars Average overall user rating points.
If you haven’t installed Money Manager – Budget & Expense Tracker on your Android smartphone, here is the Google Playstore link. It is worth installing it on your smartphone –
Download Money Manager for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
Most apps these days are developed just for the mobile platform. Games and apps like PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. are only available for Android and iOS platforms. But Android emulators also allow us to use all these apps on PC.
So even if the official version of Money Manager – Budget & Expense Tracker for PC is not available, you can still use it with the help of emulators. Here in this article, we are going to introduce two of the popular Android emulators to use Money Manager on PC.
Download Money Manager for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and most used emulators to run Android apps on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also available for Mac OS. We will use Bluestacks in this method to download and install Money Manager – Windows 10/8/7 Laptop Budget and Expense Tracker. Let’s start our step-by-step installation guide.
- Step 1: Download Bluestacks software from the link below, if you haven’t installed it before – Download Bluestacks for PC
- 2nd step: The installation procedure is quite simple and straightforward. After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator.
- Step 3: The initial loading of the Bluestacks app may take some time. Once opened, you should be able to see the Bluestacks home screen.
- Step 4: Google Play Store is pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double-click the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case, look for Money Manager – Budget and expense monitoring to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, Money Manager – Budget & Expense Tracker will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the app under list of installed applications in Bluestacks.
Now you can simply double click on the app icon in bluestacks and start using Money Manager – Budget & Expense Tracker app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
If you have an APK file, there is an option in Bluestacks to import an APK file. You don’t need to go to Google Playstore and install the game. However, it is recommended to use the standard method to install Android apps.
The latest version of Bluestacks comes with a lot of amazing features. Bluestacks4 is literally 6 times faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. Using Bluestacks is therefore the recommended method to install Money Manager – Budget & Expense Tracker on PC. You must have a minimum PC configuration to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you may experience loading issues while playing high end games like PUBG
Download Money Manager for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
Yet another popular Android emulator that is gaining a lot of attention lately is MEmu play. It’s super flexible, fast, and exclusively designed for gaming. Now let’s see how Download Money Manager – Budget & Expense Tracker for PC Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptops using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your PC. Here is the download link for you – Memu Play website. Open the official website and download the software.
- 2nd step: Once the emulator is installed, open it and find the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. Double-tap it to open it.
- Step 3: Now search Money Manager – Budget & Expense Tracker application on Google Playstore. Find the official app from developer The Fin App and click the Install button.
- Step 4: After successful installation, you can find Money Manager – Budget & Expense Tracker on MEmu Play home screen.
MemuPlay is a simple and easy to use application. It is very light compared to Bluestacks. Since it is designed for gaming purposes, you can play premium games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, etc.
Money Manager for PC – Conclusion:
Money Manager – Budget & Expense Tracker has huge popularity with its simple but efficient interface. We have listed two of the best installation methods Money Manager – Budget and Expense Tracker on Windows PC Laptop. The two emulators mentioned are popular for using apps on PC. You can follow any of these methods to get Money Manager for Windows 10 PC.
We conclude this article on Download Money Manager for PC with that. If you have any questions or have trouble installing emulators or Money Manager – Budget & Expense Tracker for Windows, let us know through comments. We will be happy to help you!