Finding a way to download Mi Launcher for PC Windows 10/8/7? You are then in the right place. Keep reading this article to learn how to download and install one of the best CUSTOMIZATION apps. Mi Launcher for PC.
Most of the apps available on Google Play Store or iOS Appstore are designed exclusively for mobile platforms. But did you know that you can still use any of your favorite Android or iOS apps on your laptop even if the official version of the PC platform is not available? Yes, they come out of some simple tricks that you can use to install Android apps on Windows machine and use them just like you use them on Android smartphones.
Here in this article, we are going to list different ways to Download Mi Launcher on PC in a step-by-step guide. So before we jump in, let’s take a look at the technical specifications of Mi Launcher.
Mi Launcher for PC – Technical Specifications
|Last name||Mi Launcher|
|File size||2.1 M|
|Facilities||1,000,000 and over|
|Developped by||Mi App|
Mi Launcher is at the top of the list of applications in the CUSTOMIZATION category on the Google Playstore. He has very good points and reviews. Currently, Mi Launcher for Windows overcame Over 1,000,000 application installations and 3.8 stars Average overall user rating points.
If you haven’t installed Mi Launcher on your Android smartphone, here is the Google Playstore link. It is worth installing it on your smartphone –
Download Mi Launcher for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
Most apps these days are developed just for the mobile platform. Games and apps like PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. are only available for Android and iOS platforms. But Android emulators also allow us to use all these apps on PC.
So even if the official version of Mi Launcher for PC is not available, you can still use it with the help of emulators. Here in this article, we are going to introduce you two of the popular Android emulators to use Mi Launcher on PC.
Mi Launcher download for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is one of the coolest and most used emulators to run Android apps on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also available for Mac OS. We will use Bluestacks in this method to download and install Mi Launcher for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s start our step-by-step installation guide.
- Step 1: Download Bluestacks software from the link below, if you haven’t installed it before – Download Bluestacks for PC
- 2nd step: The installation procedure is quite simple and straightforward. After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator.
- Step 3: The initial loading of the Bluestacks app may take some time. Once opened, you should be able to see the Bluestacks home screen.
- Step 4: Google Play Store is pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double-click the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case, look for Mi Launcher to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, Mi Launcher will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the app under list of installed applications in Bluestacks.
Now you can just double click on the app icon in bluestacks and start using the Mi Launcher app on your laptop. You can use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
If you have an APK file, there is an option in Bluestacks to import an APK file. You don’t need to go to Google Playstore and install the game. However, it is recommended to use the standard method to install Android apps.
The latest version of Bluestacks comes with a lot of amazing features. Bluestacks4 is literally 6 times faster than the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. Using Bluestacks is therefore the recommended method to install Mi Launcher on PC. You must have a minimum PC configuration to use Bluestacks. Otherwise, you might experience loading issues while playing high end games like PUBG
Download Mi Launcher for PC Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
Yet another popular Android emulator that is gaining a lot of attention lately is MEmu play. It’s super flexible, fast, and exclusively designed for gaming. Now let’s see how Download Mi Launcher for PC Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptops using MemuPlay.
- Step 1: Download and Install MemuPlay on your PC. Here is the download link for you – Memu Play website. Open the official website and download the software.
- 2nd step: Once the emulator is installed, open it and find the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. Double-tap it to open it.
- Step 3: Now search for Mi Launcher app on Google Playstore. Find the official app from developer Mi App and click on the Install button.
- Step 4: After successful installation, you can find Mi Launcher on MEmu Play home screen.
MemuPlay is a simple and easy to use application. It is very light compared to Bluestacks. Since it is designed for gaming purposes, you can play premium games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, etc.
Mi Launcher for PC – Conclusion:
Mi Launcher has huge popularity with its simple yet efficient interface. We have listed two of the best installation methods Mi Launcher on Windows Laptop PC. The two emulators mentioned are popular for using apps on PC. You can follow any of these methods to get Mi Launcher for Windows 10 PC.
We conclude this article on Download Mi Launcher for PC with that. If you have any questions or have trouble installing emulators or Mi Launcher for Windows, let us know through comments. We will be happy to help you!